Old Spice Man Fields Questions from the Internet: Here are His Answers
1. Squidboots: If you were alone in the woods, and no one were around to smell you, would you smell as manly and awesome?
2. Chmown: How can I smell like fighting and space shuttles?
3. Porknog: Dear Old Spice Man, How many times should I lather, rinse, and repeat? My wife says I’m going to get a rash if I keep this up.
4. Desimusxvii: Is it true you tore the wings off Pegasus and ate them buffalo style to achieve the manliness you exhibit today?
If yes, please recount your battle with the beast. If no, please do this immediately.
5. Robotjox: If you could meet one great historical figure, then arm wrestle them while signing opera, who would it be?
Looking for more tech stories to read? Give our new tech news aggregator a try.
About the author
Frederic Lardinois founded SiliconFilter in 2011. Before starting this site, he wrote about 1,500 articles for ReadWriteWeb. His areas of interest are consumer web and mobile apps, as well as Internet-connected devices like cars, smart sensors and toasters. You can reach him at [email protected]